- Updated pending/ready tasks as they are called in tasklist
- Fixed task cancellation options
- Updated runtime and readme for actions
- Gives better parsing of tasking info
- Search by task ID which now outputs EECU
- Fixed size estimation for image vs image collection
- Added output from delete operation
- Added some function descriptions & general improvements
- Fixed issue with iteritems for pandas >2.0.0
- Updated task running check and updated function
- Updated handling boolean for using last band as alpha mask
- Added masking option to use last band as mask
- Removed call to shell
- Now prints status of task at task creation
- Overwrite option for both images and tables
- Removed dependency on pipwin uses pipgeo instead
- Removed dependency on beautifulsoup
- Corrected enumberation for raster upload
- Better error logging for GeoTiff uploads
- Fixed Issue 52
- Reduced dependency on pipwin and removed pipwin refresh checks
- Fixed python path issue for pip installation
- Allow for overwriting assets in folders or collections
- Created consistent output including task ID for both tables and images
- Overall improvements and modifications
- Adding dependency on GDAL again to handle custom geotiffs correctly.
- Added back rename tool and improvements made in v0.5.6
- Updated language to notify users of images in a collection or tables in a folder
- Getmeta tool now generates crs and bounding box
- Removed dependency on GDAL
- Made sure table and image upload use the term associated tasks
- geeup tasks now uses updateTime to prevent key error for RUNNING tasks
- zipshape tool can now create the export directory if it does not exist
- Major version improvements to performance and codebase
- Added rename tool to allow file renaming to EE rules
- Added natural sorting to sort filenames to be ingested
- Added capability for image and table upload to check for both existing assets and assets in task queue before retrying
- Added task check capability to avoid 3000 tasks in queue
- Updated and optimized failure checks and logging
- Added path and asset schema check for EE rulesets
- Updated docs and readme
- Major version removed selenium support as stable method
- Overall improvements to performance and codebase
- Updated docs and ReadMe
- Fixed GDAL check for package
- Now support both zipped shapefile as well as batch CSvupload
- General Improvements
- fixed typo in version check
- Improvements to redundancy in code
- Improvements to version check for tool
- General cleanup
- Fixed issue with epoch time conversion for 1970s and issue with second vs millisecond parsing
- Both table and image upload support using cookies and better error handling.
- Improved zipshape tool to avoid error handling
- Image upload to collection now support pyramiding policy
- Cookie setup tool now auto enables long string for Linux
- Now pass cookies for authentication and image and table uploaders.
- Added readme docs and feature to the tool
- Minor improvements to the overall tool.
- Replaced firefox_options with options for selenium 3.14 and higher related to issue 24 for selsetup
- updated earthengine-api requirement to 0.1.238
- update tasks fetch from earthengine api
- Replaced firefox_options with options for selenium 3.14 and higher related to issue 24
- Updated quota tool to handle Google Cloud Projects in GEE
- Fixed issue with geckodriver path and better path parsing
- Added CI check for geckodriver
- Fixed selenium parser issue Issue 19
- Implemented Cloud API fix for table uploads
- Improved Cloud API fix for Imagery upload with improved manifest handling
- Improvement and code cleanup
- Updated earthengine API library requirements to 0.1.222
- Added version check tool for auto version check with PyPI
- Revisions to account for changes to API and client library 0.1.215
- Now checks vertex count for each shapefile and logs warning with those exceeding million vertices while zipping.
- Uses table manifest to perform table uploads designed to be more robust.
- Simpler recursive delete functionality.
- Overall General improvements.
- Fixed downloader for pipwin for release >= 0.4.8
- Improved overall package installation for windows
- Check pipwin import version to get release 0.4.9
- Supports python3 only since v0.3.4
- Added stackoverflow based auth fix for some users Issue 13 and Issue 16.
- General improvements.
- Added fix for handling no data in manifests while uploading.
- Fixed issue with selsetup.
- Fixed issue with raw_input and input for selsetup.
- Fixed selenium path for windows and other platforms.
- General improvements to ReadMe
- Fixed (issue 13)[https://github.com/samapriya/geeup/issues/13] non relative import.
- Fixed issues with package import.
- Fixed issues caused by --no-use_cloud_api in earthengine-api package
- Fix to handle case senstive platform type for all os Fix to Issue 11
- Fixed geckodriver path to handle macos Fix to Issue 10
- Now allows for downloading geckodriver for macos Fix to Issue 10
- Now includes a metadata tool to generate a generalized metadata for any raster to allow upload. Fix to Issue 7
- Changed from geeup update to init to signify initialization
- Added selsetup this tool allows for setting up the gecko driver with your account incase there are issues uploading
- Better error handling for selenium driver download
- Made general improvements
- Better error handling for selenium driver download
- Can now handle generalized metadata (metadata is now required field)
- Fixed issues with table upload
- Overall code optimization and handle streaming upload
- Changes to handle PyDL installation for Py2 and Py3
- Removed Planet uploader to make tool more generalized
- Multipart encoder using requests toolbelt for streaming upload
- Changed manifest upload methodology to match changes in earthengine-api
- Fixed issue with module locations
- Fixed issue with gecko driver paths
- Fixed issue with null uploads using task, switched to ee CLI upload
- OS based geckdriver path fix
- General improvements
- fixed issues with extra arguments
- Upload issue resolved
- General dependency
- fixed dependency issues
- Upload post issues resolved
- Removed dependency on poster for now
- fixed attribution and dependecy issues
- Included poster to improve streaming uploads
- All uploads now use selenium
- fixed issues with unused imports
- fixed issues with manifest lib
- Detailed quota readout
- Uses selenium based uploader to upload images
- Avoids issues with python auth for upload
- Removed unnecessary library imports
- Minor improvements and updated readme
- Improved valid table name check before upload
- Improvements to earth engine quota tool for more accurate quota and human readable
Last update: 2023-10-01